Our Argan oil is produced from organic farming; it is extracted using a hydraulic cold pressure process, which ensures the best oil quality, rich in vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
Vitamin E, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, polyphenols, sterols, squalene….
How it works?
– Easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving no greasy residue behind
– Hydrates, nourishes, repairs, tones, and firms the skin, making it dewy and youthful-looking
– Reduces the look of stretch marks especially after child birth
– Revitalizes and promotes natural hair growth. Mends split ends and soothes the scalp. The hair is left shiny, bouncy and moisturized
– Strengthens nails giving hem a healthy and shiny look
The use of Argan oil?
– As a moisturizer and make-up base in the day time
– As an intense face rejuvenator during the night
– Clean your skin properly with worm water and Errtaj Natural home made Argan soap free from fragrances, chemicals, colors, and alcohol
– Spray 1-2 drops of Argan
– Apply in gentle circular massage with your fingertips to your face, neck and body,
– For a satisfied results Use it twice a day
– Ovoid sun exposition
– It’s great for all type of skin
You can use Errtaj organic and pure Argan Oil as hair treatment:
– As an efficient scalp and hair nourishment
– You can use it to your hair either before or after washing it
– Apply small amount of the oil to your hair
– Simply with gently massage using your fingertips to help the oil reach the scalp and the hair ends
– To enhance the effect of the treatment, you may wrap the oiled hair during 10-30 mn, in a hot towel
– For extra damage hair You can wrap your oiled hair with a piece of cloth, and leave it overnight
– Use the oil 2-3 times a week
– Wash your hair using a gentle shampoo
– It’s great for all type of hair
You can use Errtaj organic and pure Argan oil for your nails, hand and feet care:
– Mix equal amounts of Argan oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice
– Soak your fingertips into it for 5 to 10 mn
– Massage the mixture deeply into your nails cuticles
– Repeat twice a week
– For a soft and young-looking hands Use the Argan oil 1-2 times every day to hydrate and protect them
– To soothe aching feet, condition calluses or repair cracked heals, massage 1-2 drops of Argan oil every night into your feet, cover with soft cotton socks overnight
Made in Morocco, 60ML, 30 Ml spry
Certified organic ECOCERT-EOS and USDA-NOP
Prescription : Downlaod PDF
100% certified organic, pure and Natural.